Welcome to my sound and movement practice!

My healing practice is based on a 10 year journey combining voice exploration and studies in singing, into my (dance) movement based practice and creative work. This work includes teaching, coaching and directing performers from a varied background.
My teachers come from several esteemed lineages, and I am thankful to now be part of this ancient tradition. At CIIS my head teacher is Silvia Nakkach, a singer, composer and healer. At TEAK my voice teachers included Chris af Enehjelm and Pauliina Hulkki who have developed voice based performance in combination of their theatre art.

Individual clients are welcome to my beautiful San Francisco Studio. I am also available to coach and teach groups. Please inquire at soundmovementhealing at g mail dot com

Kommentit